A new version of the Vectir Windows Phone 8 app (v3.4.1) has been released with Bluetooth remote control support. This release also includes a number of UI updates and bug fixes. The server management screen has been updated to handle Bluetooth servers and the server search screen now includes a Bluetooth search option. Bluetooth remote control has been fully tested with the new server and remote shortcuts features. Create a live tile shortcut to your Bluetooth servers and remotes for quick access.
Install Vectir Remote Control 3.4.1 for Windows Phone 8 from the app store on your phone or install manually from the Vectir Remote Control Windows Phone 8 store page.
Vectir PC version 3.2.1 has been released today. This version is a minor update featuring a number of bug fixes and updates. Many of the updates are focused on changes required for Windows 8 and 8.1. Here is a summary of the changes in this release:
- Fixed Windows 8.1 compatibility issues
- Fixed WiFi hostname network selection problem
- Fixed mouse cursor visibility issue on Windows 8 touch screen devices
- Fixed Bluetooth port startup issue
- Fixed Edit menu dialog problem where filebrowser base directory was hidden
- Fixed iTunes bugs related to non media files in albums
- Added setting for dismissing screensaver on remote command
- Added automatic error reporting option
- Minor bug fixes
You can either download the latest release from the Vectir downloads page or wait until the auto update feature in the Vectir PC software detects the update.