Mobile Phone Bluetooth Remote Control
Vectir Bluetooth Remote Control turns your mobile phone into a universal remote control for your PC. Android, Windows Phone 8, Blackberry and J2ME smartphones and tablets are all compatible with Vectir Bluetooth Remote Control. Preloaded support for a number of popular PC applications such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp and PowerPoint is included.
When controlling media player applications, you may send commands such as play/pause, next track, previous track and volume. Live playback information such as track time, track name and artist name can be viewed on your phone. You may also browse your music collection, load playlists and select tracks.
For PowerPoint remote control, you have control over the basic commands such as next slide, previous slide, start slideshow and stop slideshow. PowerPoint menus are also available on the phone that let you open presentations stored on your PC and select individual slides.
- Preloaded control for Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp and PowerPoint
- View song and artist information
- Control the functions of your favorite media player such as Play/Pause, Stop, Next track, Previous track, volume...
- Browse playlists and select songs
- Use your phone as a wireless keyboard or wireless mouse pointer
- Control PowerPoint presentations while viewing the slide information on your phone
- View and control your computers desktop using the Remote Desktop feature
- Control your own custom applications using the Keyboard Control and Remote Profile Visual Designer features
- Android, Windows Phone 8, Blackberry or J2ME phone or tablet with Bluetooth support
- A PC with Bluetooth hardware and installed drivers
- The Vectir PC software installed on your PC
- The Vectir mobile software installed on your phone or tablet